Non woven non-woven fabric material is a type of textile made from fiber materials through mechanical, chemical, or thermal processing. Non woven fabrics are widely used in fields such as healthcare, agriculture, architecture, and home furnishings, and are favored by the market due to their lightweight, breathable, waterproof, and durable properties.
In order to select high-quality non-woven materials, identification and evaluation are necessary. The following will introduce several key points on how to identify and evaluate high-quality non-woven materials.
1、 Appearance quality
Firstly, observe the appearance quality of non-woven fabrics. The surface of the material should be flat, smooth, and free from obvious damage, tears, and stains. If there are obvious stains or damage, it may be due to problems during the manufacturing process that affect the quality of the material.
Secondly, observe the color. The color of non-woven fabrics should be uniform and consistent, without significant color differences. Color persistence is an important indicator for evaluating material quality, and whether the color can remain bright and unchanged for a long time can be evaluated through washing and exposure tests.
2、 Physical performance
The physical properties of non-woven fabrics are an important standard for measuring their quality.
1. Thickness: Use a touch or pressure sensor to measure the thickness of non-woven fabrics. High quality non-woven fabrics should have a uniform thickness without significant thickness changes.
2. Tensile strength: Use a tensile testing machine to test the tensile strength of non-woven fabrics. High quality non-woven fabrics should have high tensile strength and be able to withstand certain tensile forces without being prone to breakage.
3. Tear strength: Use a tear testing machine to test the tear strength of non-woven fabrics. High quality non-woven fabrics should have high tearing strength and be able to prevent tearing.
4. Breathability: Use a breathability tester to test the breathability of non-woven fabrics. High quality non-woven fabrics should have appropriate breathability to maintain good breathability.
5. Water absorption: Use a water absorption tester to measure the water absorption of non-woven fabrics. High quality non-woven fabrics should have good water absorption performance.
3、 Chemical properties
The chemical properties of non-woven fabrics are also an important standard for evaluating their quality. The chemical properties mainly include the durability, antibacterial performance, and flame retardancy of the material.
1. Durability: Evaluate the durability of non-woven fabrics through wear resistance testing. High quality non-woven fabrics should have high wear resistance and be able to withstand long-term use without being prone to damage and wear.
2. Antibacterial performance: Use an antibacterial performance tester to evaluate the antibacterial performance of non-woven fabrics. High quality non-woven fabrics should have certain antibacterial properties, which can effectively inhibit the growth and reproduction of bacteria.
3. Flame retardancy: Evaluate the flame retardancy of non-woven fabrics through combustion tests. High quality non-woven fabrics should have good flame retardancy and be able to prevent the spread of flames.
Sustainable development is an important concept in modern society, and choosing sustainable non-woven materials is also a key factor in evaluating their quality. Sustainability mainly includes the recyclability, degradability, and environmental friendliness of materials.
1. Recyclability: High quality non-woven fabrics should be recyclable materials